In case you didn’t already know, the Boots Baby Event is happening NOW (ending 26 May) – as you read this! And if you’re a mum (or mum-to-be) whose life is all about nappies and weaning at the present moment, you won’t want to miss the deals that the event has to offer.
From everyday essentials like wipes, pull-ups, clothing and nappy rash cream to strollers, video monitors and high chairs, the sale is huge. There are loads of half-price deals, 3 for the price of 2 and 20 per cent off bargains. Check out some of the things on offer at the moment:
- Save 20% on Chicco Polly 2-in-1 Sunny Highchair
- Save £30 on BT 7500 Lightshow Video Baby Monitor
- 1/2 price on selected Huggies Pull-Ups and Little Swimmers
- 3 for 2 on selected Lamaze baby toys
- Only £5 on Sudocrem Anti-Septic Healing Cream
- 2 for £30 on selected Lindam baby gates
- Save £15 on Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine
- 2 for £2.50 on selected Boots Baby 500mls
- 3 for 2 on nutrimum pregnancy and breastfeeding cereal bars and muesli.
And lots more. It’s worth remembering that the sale happens while stocks last, and usually for a certain number of days only…so it’s worth keeping tabs! For more info on the Boots Baby Event (which is taking place in store and online), CLICK HERE.