“Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy” is a new book about being pregnant. The author of the book is Latham Thomas; a famous American lady who has done a whole bunch of cool stuff like, oh, transform the maternal wellness movement with her expertise in plant based nutrition.
She is also the founder of Tender Shoots Wellness, a boutique holistic lifestyle practice that serves women during the childbearing years, offering culinary services, nutritional counselling, yoga, and birth coaching services.
In “Mama Glow”, Latham shows mums to be how to make room for pregnancy, assess diet, banish toxic habits, and incorporate yoga to keep mind, body, and spirit in balance. Sounds pretty hip – and I don’t know about y’all but I really wanna be hip, especially during pregnancy.
The book is divided into three sections – “In The Kitchen”, “On The Mat” and “In Your Life” – and includes
- Illustrated exercises for a fit, fabulous and comfortable pregnancy.
- Fleshed-out cleansing programmes to boost fertility.
- A simple formula for deconstructing crazy cravings.
- Yoga sequences designed for pre-pregnancy, each trimester, and postpartum.
- Checklists for your pantry on the go, finding a birth coach, and packing your birth bag.
- “Glow foods” to help you snap back to your fab pre-baby body.
All useful things to know.
The book has a host of celebrity fans including Alicia Keys and a lot of doctors and authors who I know nothing about but sound important – CLICK HERE to see the celeb fan base.