Imagine Mary Poppins and all of her answers were just a button-push away. Well, Norland Nanny M’s new Nanny App has been branded “advice from a real life Mary Poppins” – and don’t we all love a little bit of Mary magic!?
The app offers traditional baby/parenting advice and aims to reassure mums and dads. The best thing about an app is that it doesn’t mind being woken up in the middle of the night with frantic questions! The app even has a panic button for when things are going badly wrong.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions that app will answer:
- When is it unsafe to fly pregnant?
- Am I giving my baby too little food? Or too much?
- What games are good to play with a 6 month old baby?
- What’s the latest research on vaccinations and autism?
- How can I tell if my baby has meningitis?
- Should I call the Doctor?
- When can I give my new baby a bath?
- Is my 3 month baby’s vision okay?
- How can I stop her crying at bath time? Or bedtime? Or even all the time?
- What’s the safest sunscreen?
- Will Mozart boost his IQ?
If you’re like me (of a suspicious disposition), you’ll want know what qualifies someone to provide authoritative answers to questions about your precious child? In response, here’s a summary of Nanny M’s CV: she has been a Norland Nanny for 14 years and has worked across the globe (Europe and Russia, South East Asia and the USA) with all types of families.
Her expertise spans maternity care, Governess teaching and special needs care. Nanny M currently works as a Childcare Consultant in Singapore with special interests in proxy parenting, social networking for children, relocation advice and children with special needs.
If you’re interested in the Nanny App (which isn’t free), CLICK HERE.