The latest trends are rocking the runways and the magazines have lots to dish on how to keep cool in the warm weather that we cajole with uncharacteristic British optimism.
With positive vibes in tow, check out these top ten style trends that are totally adaptable for mums with beautiful bulging bellies:
- Monochrome is in! Plain colours – white and black especially (separately or as a patterned duo) – are a great way to dress your bump this spring. Blue and white is also strolling the catwalks as is head-to-toe white.
- Comfortable shoes are big news this spring; flats, slides and sneakers (woop WOOP).
- One shoulder tops and dresses, which are great if you’re trying to glam-up for a night out.
- Military greens; some designers are interpreting quite literally (combat gear and stuff) whereas others have taken a more metaphorical approach, using military colours in a more feminine style, which gives us options!
- Jeans are always a season staple but this spring it’s about roomy denim – cropped baggy cuts.
- Kimono style trenched coats, which are slouchy and lightweight.
- Shirtdresses (minus a belt, this style is perfect for a blooming belly).
- Yellow – this might scare you but anything’s worth a try for the sake of style, right?
Are you excited? All these lovely, comfortable, wearable styles! AMAZING! For more of a clue on what’s walking the high streets this spring, visit Glamour.com for “Spring’s 2015’s most Wearable Fashion Trends”.