When we talk about ‘powerful celebrity babies’ we’re not talking superhero status – as in lifting cars with one finger and stopping high speed trains with an elbow; we’re talking brand power and ‘celebrity’, as well as mystery (apparently the more mysterious the baby the more power it wields!).
So, who’s rocking Hollywood with bibs and booties? “Hollywire” has listed the top celebrity babies of 2012 as follows (in ascending order):
15. Luca Cruz Comrie (Hilary Duff)
14. Marlow Sturridge (Sienna Miller)
13. Noah Shannon Green (Megan Fox)
12. Rocky James (Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddy Prinze Jr)
11. India Ray Hemsworth (Chris Hemsworth)
10. Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson (Uma Thurman)
9. Gloria Ray Sarsgaard (Maggie Gyllenhall & Peter Saarsgard)
8. Tennessee James Toth (Reese Witherspoon)
7. Olive Barrymore Kopelman (Drew Barrymore)
6. Penelope Scotland Disick (Kourtney Kardashian)
5. Angelo James Konecki (Adele)
4. Lorenzo Dominic LaValle (Snooki)
3. Samuel Garner Affleck (Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner)
2. Maxwell Drew Johnson (Jessica Simpson)
1. Blue Ivy Carter (Beyonce & Jay-Z)
Well, it’s no surprise that baby Beyonce packs the biggest star punch. But with baby Wills and Kate due in July, there’s sure to be a shift in power, even in Hollywood! Royalty is contagious.
Which baby do you think will pack the biggest celebrity punch in 2013?
Photo Credit: Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com (<a href=”http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-564025p1.html?cr=00&pl=edit-00″>Helga Esteb</a> / <a href=”http://www.shutterstock.com/?cr=00&pl=edit-00″>Shutterstock.com</a>)