Start date: 25 September 2018
End date: 23 October 2018
The Promoter of this prize draw is Teva UK Limited, Field House, Station Approach, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2FB United Kingdom (the “Promoter”)
1. No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6.a. Users can only enter once. To enter, users must successfully enter their details when arriving at a prize entry screen.
6.b. Users do not have to have used Infacol to enter the prize draw. If they have not, then they are required to select “No” When asked the question: “Did you use Infacol to treat your baby’s colic?”
6.c. Winners will be selected and contacted within 3 working days of the survey closing.
6.d. The answers to the survey questions do not affect the outcome of the random prize draw. Please see point 15 for further information.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter if the Promoter believes an entrant is in breach of these terms and conditions or there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including circumnavigating anti-duplication software in order to submit multiple entries). In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
8. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 23 October 2018 to be counted
9. All winners of tangible prizes (physical prizes that require an address) will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winners first name, and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be made available 72 hours after the promotion closes.
10. There are 5 Amazon Kindle Fires available as prizes. An individual may not win a prize more than once
11. If a selected winner does not claim their prize within 10 working days of being advised of winning via email, the Promoter reserves the right to a redraw from the remaining valid entries to select an alternative winner.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the promotion closing date.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. By entering the promotion it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
15. The entries into the prize draw and the survey answers are kept electronically separate. It is not possible to correlate prize entry data and answers to the survey. The survey answers are anonymous.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
17. The promotion will be governed by English law.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. Insfoar as is permitted by the law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the price except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.